Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Jonathan Lebed, "SEC Nemesis at age 15"

### Trading Penny Stocks - Jonathan Lebed, "SEC Nemesis at age 15".###Sponser Links
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Prior to the unique. It is now near to enter destination Jonathan Lebed, "SEC Nemesis at age 15".

Do you know about - Jonathan Lebed, "SEC Nemesis at age 15"

Trading Penny Stocks ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It is not outcome that the real about Trading Penny Stocks . You see this article for information about a person need to know is Trading Penny Stocks .

How is Jonathan Lebed, "SEC Nemesis at age 15"

Jonathan Lebed, "SEC Nemesis at age 15" Video Clips. Duration : 6.52 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Trading Penny Stocks . Jonathan Lebed won a stock-picking contest as a teenager. He then made 0000 by buying penny stocks, promoting them on message boards, and then selling them. The SEC went after him, but he was able to keep 0000. Which means the SEC did not find him "guilty." My opinion is that Jonathan is a microcosm of the system - he did what CEOs and CNBC do, promote their stocks, then sell at the top. The big players can pump and dump, making billions but the little guy gets busted for pumping and dumping, making thousands. Then the big players get bailed out by the taxpayers. The SEC had several employees go after a less than a million dollar impact, while Madoff and his billions was ignored despite warnings. I am not saying Jonathan was right or wrong, read and come to your own conclusions: www.nytimes.com
I hope you obtain new knowledge about Trading Penny Stocks . Where you can put to utilization in your life. And most importantly, your reaction is Trading Penny Stocks . View Related articles related to Trading Penny Stocks . I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Jonathan Lebed, "SEC Nemesis at age 15".


0 comments:

Post a Comment